Back to School 2016-2017 Information
1. Student accounts and courses for the 16-17 school year will be loaded on the morning of August 2nd.
2. itslearning has released an update to the interface. You will see new color schemes and some new features that will be used this school year.
Account Information for Parents
Itslearning and Parent Portal are two separate systems. To log into itslearning you must first have a Parent Portal account. If you do not have a Parent Portal account please follow the steps below to receive one. If you have a Parent Portal account but have not yet logged into itslearning, you may email email@example.com to request your itslearning password to be activated.
If you forgot your itslearning password, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your itslearning password to be reset.
If you forgot your Parent Portal password, you must show your ID at your child's school or at the Hill center to have your password reset. Parent Portal a higher level of private student information which requires identification to reset.
How to set up a Parent Portal account:
1. To receive a Parent Portal account Activation Key, bring a photo identification to your child's school or the Almon C. Hill Educational Center located at 136 Elm St, Cumming, GA. Refer to the Records Department website for Hill Center hours of operation: http://www.forsyth.k12.ga.us/page/1514
2. When you receive your Activation Key, you can create an account for Parent Portal at the following link: https://campus.forsyth.k12.ga.us/campus/portal/forsyth.jsp?section=activate
3. Parent Portal accounts created before 7:00 PM will be uploaded overnight into itslearning. The next day, return to this itslearning login page and send an email to email@example.com. This will initiate an email to a staff member to complete your account activation process. Upon activation you will receive an email to reset your itslearning password.
Thank you for your support of Forsyth County Schools.
What to expect once you log in:
Parent Video from Jason Naile on Vimeo.
7/12/2016 3:18 PM